Ecology and climate change
The ITG is aimed at fostering cooperation among the partner universities in the field of ecology and climate change. In particular, the ITG members are working on:
- development of joint educational courses, modules and programs, including online courses;
- organization of summer/winter schools for students from the BRICS countries;
- student and faculty mobility programs;
- organization of workshops, conferences and professional training programs.
The ITG facilitates information exchange on universities’ current educational programs and research priorities in the field of ecology and climate change, helps promote degree and short-term programs among students from the BRICS countries.
- Fluminense Federal University, the State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- National Institute for Amazonian Research, Manaus, Brazil
- Tomsk State University, Russia
- Moscow State University, Russia
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur, India
- TERI, New Delhi, India
- Beijing Normal University, China
- University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Rhodes University, South Africa